Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Your Thoughts on Halo: Reach

So what are your thoughts about Halo Reach? I've heard everything, from "Its the best game I've ever played" to "Biggest fail ever"

Lets hear your thoughts!
    Last edited by ManUnited10; 01-30-2011 at 07:15 PM.

The I Play Family: COD - Halo - Homefront - Gears - Kinect - Battlefield

If you have any questions about the site, please use the Suggestions & Feedback forum

I think it's great personally,. It's given me ideas to write a story that I can actually keep track of and stay on.

It was pretty good. I don't personally care for some of the changes they made, but it's still a good game.
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And I'll out of gum.

F C

It needs a lot of work. But overall its not bad.
    Halo 3 is better imo. More balanced and fun.

i think the games great i think bungie needs to listen to the community more so they can fix some of the major map issues i personally still favor halo pc a tad more but something tells me the next halo game by 343 ill like best
    I make halo videos at http://www.youtube.com/hiccupsdude

I can't say much in comparison to the other Halos. But Reach is pretty good. I really like the campaign. The colors are so vivid and the action is intense.

I gotta say, it was a shocker that the entire team dies... And when the Commander crashes into the cliff. Big stuff like that made the campaign better for me.

The I Play Family: COD - Halo - Homefront - Gears - Kinect - Battlefield

If you have any questions about the site, please use the Suggestions & Feedback forum

It is easily my favorite shooter of all time, with the best multiplayer, the most personally creative options ( forge, custom games, theatre ), and probably my second favorite campaign of all FPSs. It also has amazing detail, graphics, and fun easter eggs. It's a shame that bungie is leaving when their true potential was finally revealed.
    I am still trying to get some more people to join my Freelancer Rank group. Check the thread on the Halo Reach Forums, check the facebook group, or check Rooster Teeth .com. I will have a list of links on my profile.

I absolutely loved reach's campaign and all the extra options it had. Firefight and forge make the game worthwhile because there is always something to do. The multiplayer is also extremely good, but not as good as halo 3 (i think cus of the fact that there isnt a br and theres a bloom). still love the game and is one of my all time favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by ManUnited10 View Post
    I gotta say, it was a shocker that the entire team dies... And when the Commander crashes into the cliff. Big stuff like that made the campaign better for me.
    btw he dies by crashing into the Scarab tank in the last mission so Emile and Noble 6 can get away. just sayin lmfao
    VIOLENCE can only be concealed by a LIE, and the LIE can only be maintained by VIOLENCE.

F C

Personally, the campaign was boring. Too repetitive. Very little jazz to it. H2 and CE are tied in my eyes as the best campaign of them all.