We are a gaming community of +400members split across different divisions and companies. Each company and division has their own way of doing things. But with all sharing the trait of being based around military ranks.

So what does that means for you?

Well this means depending on what division you are in you can have a completely different experience of our community to those within different divisions. This variation we believe makes things more fun.

We hold regular tournaments, championships, custom games and days of events. These a lot of the time for prizes ranging from microsoft points and game codes, to things that are only usable within the community like promotion waivers.

If you are interested please contact me either through my xbox gamertag "x1x Notorious" or please comment on the thread, I will be more than happy to answer any and all questions you may have. If you are looking for a good way to further your halo gaming experience this is a great way to have a good time and really enjoy what it means to be in a real clan. SOTB website: http://www.sotbgaming.com/