Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What is your favorite thing to do in Forge World?

Forge World is just the epitome of all map creation. It gives everything I've ever wanted in Forge and then some. My friends and I have already got to work on some great maps including some trick driving maps that my friend likes to call "Hot Wheels" and even a Guardian remake. HALO 3 FLASHBACK FTW!!!!!!! Forge is fun to just screw around in too. Having kill ball fights and crushing your friends with tanks and Revenants....It's just so much fun. I am a mediocre forger at best and the new forge world has given me the tools to get better at the skill. I look forward to making a multitude of new maps on the new maps when they come out.

What are your favorite things to do in Forge World? What are some of the coolest maps you've made?
    I only drink the blood of my enemies...and the occasional strawberry Yoohoo...

well, i just like screwing around with my friends. sometimes, i like to make some small map where my friends can play around in and then make another one really quick for our next match. i just do whatever though.
    VIOLENCE can only be concealed by a LIE, and the LIE can only be maintained by VIOLENCE.

My friends and I have made a small little cube that we call "A small map". The game type we use is called "A random game" and basically, you spawn with a random weapon, infinite ammo, and there are random armor abilities scattered around. It's a lot of fun especially with more than 4 people.

sounds like fun. i dont really have a lot of creativity so its kinda hard making maps for me lol
    VIOLENCE can only be concealed by a LIE, and the LIE can only be maintained by VIOLENCE.

my friends and i either make epic races or download epic races and race them

I love races. I usually let my friend do the work and I just assist whenever possible. It's a good way to get better at forging.

yeah my friends build them and i just race them and find shortcuts/holes in the map so my friends can fix them

Yeah so do i.

forge world iz Furz da Winz

I love to play a huge 1 v 1 against my friend. Having that huge map makes sniping just amazing.

I also love to use the racing courses that I find in file shares.

The I Play Family: COD - Halo - Homefront - Gears - Kinect - Battlefield

If you have any questions about the site, please use the Suggestions & Feedback forum